Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Loves: December

Oh, 2008. I'm glad to see you go. Aside from a wonderful wedding and the ability to spend every day with my best friend and husband, 2008 was the most trying and heart-wrenching year of my life so far, so I'm looking forward to a brighter 2009.

But, before we can embrace 2009, we've got to remember December. So, for this month's loves:

Mr. B - Being so excited to get out of our old, small bed; my Christmas ornament; not being able to wait to give me my big Christmas present; the surprise party - and being terrified of my potential reaction; playing games with our families; taking care of me when I was sick for days; putting your Ninja turtle ornament at the back of the tree just so I didn't have to look at it; being you. I love you.

Casco - Loving the snow and cold weather; staying away from the Christmas Tree on your very own this year; being so gentle with all the little kids at Christmas; your plaid bow tie.

Top 3 Things:

1. My new job

2. My new camera

3. Trivial Pursuit 25th Anniversary Edition Don't be deterred by the creepy girl on the front, it's very fun.

4 comments:

  1. amen to seeing 2008 be gone! it's rough when the only good thing is your baby being born for a whole year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - she is super creepy...glad you said it was fun because yikes, I wouldn't consider getting it cause of mrs. 'should-be-a-clown' there on the cover. She needs a post-it on her forehead pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...sounds like some wonderful December loves. Here's to a fabulous 2009!! *raising glass and handing Emily a double*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am so dreaming of that very camera!

    ReplyDelete