Pin It button on image hover

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Loves: November

I'm still sick, but at least I can hold my head up, so we'll give the November loves a try today.

Mr. B - Our trip to Florida to see your grandparents, walking on the beach with you and talking about our goals for the future, how scared you were when I told you there would be lay-offs, how well you handled it when I was one of the lay-offs, bringing me "Happy 1st lay off" flowers, coming home from work and saying "I know we're on a budget, but I cannot wear these shoes for one more day", mattress shopping, cooperating so nicely with the Christmas card picture, being my best friend. I love you.

Casco - Adjusting pretty quickly to having me home during the days, being my running buddy, staying next to me ALL weekend while I was sick.

Top 3 Things:
1) Our vacation to Florida

2) This jacket from JCrew - which it's finally cold enough to wear:

3) A little piece of heaven for my feet every morning and night:

6 comments:

  1. #2 is so cute, and #3 looks so comfortable.......jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is adorable!! Ugg slippers are so comfy!! My stepdad bought some for my Mom she looks so cute in them...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE post a pic of you IN the jacket - that is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO @ "Happy 1st lay off" flowers". How sweet is that?!

    I'm borrowing that gorge jacket, mmmkay?

    ReplyDelete