Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, No

***We interrupt this Wedding Post Series to bring you this disaster:

While thumbing through my just arrived Fall Pottery Barn Catalog five seconds ago, I came across this chandelier, not yet pictured online (so I snapped some pics for you).

Now, I am a fan of wine, don't get me wrong.  But there's just no excuse.  Unless maybe you own a vineyard. Maybe.


And just so you know it's for real, the description:

And, if for some reason, you can't live without this, please don't pay $400 for it.  String up a light bulb, and I'll send you my wine bottles as I finish the goodness that is inside of them.  Promise.  I drink 1.5 liter bottles though, so your chandelier will have to be a grander scale.  You could probably charge $1,000 for it.

12 comments:

  1. LMAO.... we should start making these for a living. I think we all drink enough wine if we work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll lend my drinking services to the cause...it's the least I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of this post says it all. Oh, no. No, no, no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the looks of my recycle bin, I could probably make 4 of these for anyone who wants one.......

    What I'm trying to say is that my neighbors would stop talking about me if I had fewer wine bottles to take out to the curb on recycle days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good. I was hoping that you weren't fawning over it as soon as I saw the picture!

    Sometimes, I really don't understand PB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all I have to say it wow....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew you scared me! I thought at first you were gonna say you loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, I'm glad that we can all pitch in our empty wine bottles for the cause.

    FC - I know what you mean...I get quite the look when I take out my recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Wow! I even have a wine inspired kitchen, but I wouldn't buy that. I buy most other things wine related, but that is a definite no. However, I will make them and sell them for $400-lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no indeed!
    should we place bets on how quickly this will go on clearance? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh no! Maybe at Christmas you could use bottles of red to make a festive pattern.

    ReplyDelete