I made Sarah from
Clover Lane's Tortilla Chili a week ago - I was leaving town for work and wanted something that would provide leftovers for Mr. B while I was gone. Oh was this good - and so easy. No mixing, no chopping. Just toss the contents of the cans in the crock-pot, set it and forget it. Mr. B deemed it "A New Favorite". He's stingy when it comes to favoriting foods, so it must be good.

Give it a try, you'll love it. You may even win a Nobel Peace Prize for feeding it to your family. Just a thought.
Haha! Yeah the Nobel is apparently up for the taking.
ReplyDeletethat looks tasty...and now that I'm on my new cooking-kick, I'm gonna try it. And the fact that I don't have to chop anything makes me very happy.
ReplyDeletehaha!!! I love you and your snarkey-ness
ReplyDeleteChili aside, I love your comment. :)
ReplyDeleteSo I've been stalking my way through your archives and stopped immediately when I saw this post to go to the grocery store and get the ingredients. I had it tonight and it was fantastic. The only thing I did differently was add some jalapenos and chili powder... I like my food spicy ;) Thanks to you and Sarah for sharing!
ReplyDelete