Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Goals

1.  Tackle office paperwork with a new organizational system.
2.  Touch-up and paint trim throughout the house.
3. Plant basil seeds for the herb garden.
4. Have the lawn aerated.   
5. Reseed bare patches in the backyard.
6.  Consider overseeding the entire backyard.
7.  Replace Casco's pool with a newer model.
8. Do something that resembles exercise 3 days a week.
9.  Make homemade bread.  Italy spoiled me, the grocery store loaf isn't cutting it anymore.
10.  Feed Mr. B a side with his dinner at least twice a week.  I'm pretty good about getting an entree on the table, but my mind does not think in side dishes.

11 comments:

  1. Please share how you tackle your office organization. I am at a loss with all the paperwork my boyfriend has accumulated with job search and law school applications. Im swimming in paper.

    I have to say, we arent really savvy when it comes to sides, but my favorites are actually the frozen veggies in a bag. Grimace if you need to, but they are REALLY good. And there are always coupons/sales/etc on those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrible with sides too. 9 times out of 10, it's either a green salad or frozen veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house and yard are going to be so lovely by the end of the month! (Not that they aren't already, of course.)

    Also, a doggie pool is a very interesting idea. I wonder if Montana would like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great month! I am terrible with side dishes, too. That's what I always make pasta and/or casseroles. It's all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm dog pool...can't figure this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried getting a side on the table recently too--we love those steamfresh vegis and salads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A side dish! What's that! Not sure if my family even knows what that is. Would love for you to share your idea's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. Trim paint? You are brave. You may just inspire me to do the same. It needs it bad. On second thought, I'm one lazy motha.

    And, I love serving a side dish. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you do after Casco plays in the doggy pool? I hate it when it rains and Koda comes in the house all wet and I constantly have to dry him off. Do you leave him outside all day?

    Our back yard needs help too. We have a 15x15 patch that needs sod. The former owners had a swing set there and our kids are too old for a swing set so we just want to cover it up. The challenge will be keeping Koda from rooting it up. He loves to dig. :-(

    This encourages me to make some April goals myself. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love side dishes, I would (maybe have) made a dinner of just side dishes. If you find a good paper organization system please share!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you do this every month! I love it so much, that I decided to try it out. Hopefully it will help me to accomplish some goals! I mentioned your blog in my post about it. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    http://liveloveandpuppyprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete