1) Continue Emily and Casco Training - round 3. We work on one thing at a time - May is "Improve Casco's Recall" month. I'll keep you posted, but I'm starting to think that Ritalin might be our only answer (for both the trainee and the trainer). The three of us (Mr. B decided to be involved - either so that he could laugh at me as Casco blatantly disregarded my commands or so that he could chase after Casco when he blatantly disregarded my commands - verdict's still out on that one) are all making strides as long as there are no other dogs around. Distraction training we are not yet ready for.
2) Reseed the freaking backyard. Third time's a charm.
3) Clean up the herb garden and get things planted. I'm not going to lie to you, the only reason this got done was Mr. B. On May 2nd, I came home from a long day at work and found the man pulling weeds from the herb garden, tilling the soil and otherwise being wonderful.
4) Fix the laundry sorter. Or just buy a new one. It's fixed. Again, all Mr. B on May 2nd. Maybe he's tired of seeing me not complete my goals?
5) Buy new laundry detergent that makes our clothes actually smell clean - so long Kirkland brand. Go green if you want to, but I like my clothes to smell fresh and clean, so Tide and I have rekindled our former fling.
I can't stand when our laundry doesn't smell clean. No matter WHAT I do, our towels don't smell clean. One of the disadvantages of having a front loader, I guess.
oh darn. My husband and I were just talking this morning about my goal to switch to green cleaners throughout the house....I'm sorry to hear it wasn't a success for you with the laundry detergent. I'm fond of clean-smelling laundry too, so this could be a problem.
Wow, this was an awesome month. I think the secret here is not to have too many goals, and then you can cross every single one off your list and feel highly accomplished.
So great that all of the goals were accomplished!
ReplyDeleteI can't stand when our laundry doesn't smell clean. No matter WHAT I do, our towels don't smell clean. One of the disadvantages of having a front loader, I guess.
ReplyDeleteoh darn. My husband and I were just talking this morning about my goal to switch to green cleaners throughout the house....I'm sorry to hear it wasn't a success for you with the laundry detergent. I'm fond of clean-smelling laundry too, so this could be a problem.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great month!
ReplyDeleteWow, this was an awesome month. I think the secret here is not to have too many goals, and then you can cross every single one off your list and feel highly accomplished.
ReplyDeleteGO GIRL! 100 percent.
ReplyDeleteWhoa- have you ever had 100% month before? Nice work!
ReplyDelete