Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Goals

1.  Continue Casco and Emily Training: Not barking at passers-by.  Yeah, this should be a successful month...

2.  Make a few batches of pesto.

3.  Post Thomas' (Thomas's?  No clue...doesn't say much for my English major) nursery reveal.

4.  Find a fabulous dress for the late summer weddings we're attending.

5.  Plan a great night out for Mr. B and my anniversary.

7 comments:

  1. 1. I have a recipe that calls for me buying basil pesto. I'm so embarrassed, I have no idea where to look for it!

    2. You know I'm sitting on my hands over here waiting for a nursery reveal. get on it! And yup, it's Thomas'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our last name ends in a z, so I always write The Stiglitz Family-- hee hee.

    Yup, hook us up with his nursery! And pics of Thomas too please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the nursery! Let me know how the no-barking training goes, I need some tips on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the nursery reveal. I know it's going to be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I can comment on the apostrophe thing! Both ways are technically correct. Since you pronounce both Ses separately, I'd add it. That's what I do with my name (Jess's). But really, you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to see the nursery reveal. I know it will be fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the nursery - I'm sure its adorable!

    ReplyDelete