Pin It button on image hover

Friday, September 3, 2010

Thomas Update

Mr. B thought I should update you all on how Thomas is doing - he's recovering well after his surgery on Thursday and will have a pretty awesome scar on his (now round and malleable) head.  He's charmed the nurses in the Pediatric ICU with his little scowl and questioning looks and is working on the nurses on the Pediatric floor now that he's more stable.


 

Thanks for all of your well wishes, we feel so loved and cared for and are thrilled with the progress he's made in 24 hours.  Happy holiday weekend! 

19 comments:

  1. Was JUST thinking of you! Glad to hear he's doing well - and what nurse wouldn't fall in love with him? He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very glad to hear. i know that has to be a rough thing for anyone to go through. give him lots of kisses from all his blogger fans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he went well! What a little trooper! Also, he looks JUST like you in that first picture. Even though I'm sure you NEVER scowl like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad he's doing so well! Of course the nurses are fawning all over him........he's adorable!!
    {{{hugs}}} to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear that he is doing well. I hope that you all get some rest!! I will continue to pray for his speedy and full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will pray that he recovers very quickly and without incident. What a blessing that he has such wonderful care and such amazing parents to watch over him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Good!! I'm so glad he's ok!! Thank you for the update. I was thinking about you this morning! You'll stay in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to hear that he's doing well! Here's to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so very glad that his surgery went well and that he is in recovery! Let those nurses fawn over him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh poor baby! Glad to hear that it was uneventful and he is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you up dated us! I'm very happy to hear he is making progress. I hope you and Mr. B are doing well too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad he's doing well! Good luck with the rest of his recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe they even give babies miniature buttless gowns!! Give him a thousand kisses for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I'm so glad you posted an update, I was wondering bout the little guy! And look at him! I die! He's so so cute. And I love a good kiddie scowl. I hope things continue to progress swimmingly. Little T is is my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwww... poor cutie! Glad to hear that the surgery turned out just fine. Hope he's feeling 100% soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad that things went well. I'm sure he has the nurses wrapped around his little fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so happy that it went well! Your family is in my thoughts and I can't wait to hear about how well things continue to go! He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad things are going well Emily -- my thoughts have been with you. You are an amazing mom, Thomas is a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thought about you all weekend and so glad to hear that Tommy is doing well after his surgery. You all have been in our thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing little family!

    ReplyDelete