Those all look like so much fun! We don't have ANY push-toys--I'd always try to get Lizzy to play with them at other people's houses or at the second hand store, but she has zero interest in them, so I figured why buy them.
hahaha that's awesome. We have just one of them and just today, Gabe has mastered turning corners with it. before that, he'd run into a wall or sofa, look at us for help, then crawl away from it if we didn't move fast enough.
Those all look like so much fun! We don't have ANY push-toys--I'd always try to get Lizzy to play with them at other people's houses or at the second hand store, but she has zero interest in them, so I figured why buy them.
ReplyDeletehahaha that's awesome. We have just one of them and just today, Gabe has mastered turning corners with it. before that, he'd run into a wall or sofa, look at us for help, then crawl away from it if we didn't move fast enough.
ReplyDeleteLove the little flyer wagon. Haven't seen that one before. Maybe for my next grandchild!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's like a rental center. How does C. feel about them rolling around? Chester would hate it.
ReplyDelete