Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Fall Top 20

Top 20 Things I love About Fall
1. The changing leaves. Red, orange, yellow. I'll take them all.
2. Mountain drives to look at the leaves
3. Sweatshirts and jeans
4. Sweater weather
5. Ugg boots
6. Pumpkins on the porch
7. Pumpkin Patches
8. Pumpkin flavored everything! Lattes, beer, cookies, bread.
9. Football
10. Open windows
11. Fall Cleaning
12. Coffee in the morning
13. Cooking with the garden harvest and freezing for winter
14. Candy corn
15. Halloween with kids
16. Christmas prep - my lists for family and friends are pretty much complete, now to shop!
17. Christmas showing up in catalogs.
18. Crockpot recipes
19. Chili on cold nights
20. "Hunkering weather" - the nights that are just warm enough to sleep with the windows open, but you wake up hunkered under all the blankets on your bed.

What are your Fall Top 20?
Linking up to The Inspired Room.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What a great list!

    I'm super impressed that your Christmas list is almost all done. I haven't even thought about it yet, to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous you've got your list nearly complete. I haven't even fully embraced that Autumn is upon us! haha. Beautiful list, it's inspiring reading what Fall means to other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list and your super cool collage. :) How did you do that? Stopped by from Inspired Room. Have a great fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is such many daily outfits, actually it almost competitors the grownups outfits variety, and many is enough time you will listen to the cry "Oh, why don't they create that in my size?" because the informal outfits variety is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete