Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Loves: July

Mr. B - Surprising me with our honeymoon but really wanting me to drag it out of you before the big day; our nightly walks with Casco exploring the neighborhood; our "no wedding talk date night" a few days before the wedding; how you immediately wanted to buy all of the accessories for our new bedroom furniture; relaxing with you on the beach and talking about our goals for our first year; being so worried about me after the "incident" at the wedding; DANCE LESSONS!; how you stole a kiss before you were allowed to at the ceremony; saying "I Do". I love you.

Casco - Getting healthy and finally finding a food you're not allergic to; how you have started running through sprinklers and trying to drink all the water that comes out of them; gaining 5 pounds - way to go buddy; being a cute and friendly face to come home to after work.

Top 3 Things:

Bare Escentuals: After a harrowing wedding make-up trial experience where I walked out looking like the bride of Frankenstein, I decided to do my own. This was the perfect fresh face look for the day - and everyday. I'm in love.This Sunscreen - I hate sunscreen, but I like Aveeno, and I like my skin, so I thought I'd give this a try. Loved it - it wasn't greasy, it sprayed evenly, and it kept me from burning.
"Loving Frank" - I was an architecture major for a solid semester my Freshman year of college before I decided that I hated shading 64 squares in different techniques every day of my life. In my one semester, I learned a lot about Frank Lloyd Wright. I really enjoyed this book - and would have even if I'd never been an architecture dropout.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...how sweet is Mr. B! And will we ever hear about "the incident"? Sounds not good. =(

    ReplyDelete