Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A little taste of Jamaica

I promise not to bore you all with more wedding/honeymoon chatter until our photographer sends us their photos of the actual day. But, my dear interpeeps, here are just a few pictures of our honeymoon. And then I'll blog about important stuff, like the action I've taken on The World's Biggest Weed, my latest reality TV obsession, and my new bedroom furniture.



Reading on the beach


Dinner at our favorite restaurant on the resort - Italian. Love me some carbs.


"Reading" on the beach after 3 glasses of wine at lunch. I read for about 10 minutes before realizing the book was upside down.


I won this hand carved Red Stripe beer mug for Mr. B because I chugged a Red Stripe faster than any other girl in the pool. I'm a good wife. We also won this turtle. I detest knick knacks. I've managed to already get rid of the turtle, B's not easily parting from his mug.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tip about the aveeno - must buy that immediately.

    also - it is a well known fact that you and your spouse are allowed to gain as much weight as possible during your first year of marriage...each lb is worth it's weight in happiness. After the 1st anniversary however, any additional weight makes you just a fat couple. So far Jeremy & I have a combined weight gain of 34 lbs...I guess that means we are REALLY happy. Go get um girl!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love that you won the chugging contest! Looks like you had a fun honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete