1. I'm terrified of flamingos. While I'm envious of their balancing skills, I find their pinkness irritating. And while I'm really anti-lawn ornamentation in general, I'd take a gnome before a flamingo anyday.
2. Every morning I take two Flintstones chewable multi vitamins. Yes, the ones they make for five year olds. My favorites are the red, and I get cranky when only the purple ones are left. I've tried grown-up vitamins and they're just not for me.

3. I'm allergic to red food coloring, so I have a pretty constant hive situation going on due to the fact that I take artificially dyed red vitamins every morning. I'm not one for taking the easy route and giving up the vitamins, so instead I compensate for them with Claritin. It's probably very unhealthy.
4. I love doing laundry. There's nothing more fun for me than pouring the detergent into the machine. I love to sort colors. I really love the challenge of getting out a tough stain. But I hate to fold.
5. I'm a terrible painter - and I'm okay with it. Remember, this blog is called imperfect. I love to paint, I love to change colors, and I find painting to be very therapeutic. The problem is that I'm messy, I always hit the ceiling with my brush or roller, the baseboards always get paint droplets on them. If there's wine in my hand, we're definitely in for trouble.
6. I'm generally a pretty together person - I can handle a ton of big situations without flinching, I rise to the occasion rather than shirking away when something bad happens and I pride myself in always trying to look on the bright side. BUT, I cry when I feel personally attacked, and while thank goodness I don't feel attacked often, when it does happen, good luck stopping the waterworks. I hyperventilate, my cheeks get blotchy, and oh do I hold a grudge.
So now is the tagging part, and since I have about one faithful reader who already did the tagging, we'll see how this goes. Here are the tagging rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted
So, I tag Freckles Chick and Katie over at Bower Power, and now I'm off to search for more blog friends.




LOL, you're so cute! How 'bout this--I'll do all your painting if you do all my laundry. Deal?
ReplyDeleteI heart this post! Thx for the tag =)
ReplyDeleteI love doing laundry too but despise folding. So I just leave all the clothes in a pile and it gradually goes down as I wear the clothes.
It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya.
Again - so funny!
ReplyDeletebout wet myself...thanks for the tag...keep up the posting!
katie