So when one of the developers suggested heading to a swanky Boulder spa for pedicures at lunch, the few girls who do work here jumped at the chance. I love this place, and when I was in school up here, my friends and I would occasionally treat ourselves to "nice pedicures" and head over to Ten20. They serve you Diet Coke and M&Ms and show re-runs of Sex and the City while you're getting your toes done. LOVE it!
Here's the one terrible picture I took, because I became fully engrossed in Carrie's broken Mac computer drama and her affair with Big (you know, because I'd only seen each episode about ten times) and forgot all about the blog.
I love my job, and it was fun to spend my lunch hour not talking about how newspapers are taped to the walls in men's bathrooms. Although that is fascinating.




Hear that?
ReplyDeleteThat's the sound of me seething with jealousy. I had leftover scalloped potatoes and ham for lunch. At my desk. With no sign of SJP in sight.
But I'm very glad to hear you had a fabulous girl's getaway over lunch! That seriously sounds like a little slice of heaven. I may need to do this one of these days!
jealousy...serious jealousy.
ReplyDeletek
I LURVE Ten20! Once a year (I know, it should be more often) we have a girls' day and go there after having brunch at the Dushanbe Tea House!!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of you, as I sit here typing and peeking at my chipped pedicure from months ago.