Thank you, USA Today, for posting one of the rare photos of MP's smile...2. I'd hire a nutritionist to teach me healthy habits for the days to come when I'm not burning 9,500 calories a day.
3. I'd buy my relay team jammer suits (the long skin tight shorts) and request that they stop wearing the full body suits because the women of America would really appreciate a little more chest time.
Thank you, MSNBC, for posting this little piece of eye candy.

Thank you, MSNBC, for posting this little piece of eye candy.
Or, I could embrace the fact that I'm the greatest Olympian of all time and that despite my smile and gross diet, I'll still get all the girls. Yeah, I'd still go with the jaw surgery, though.




i noticed the jaw thing too but then i thought - yea my facial muscles would get all outta wack eating that much food everyday too :)
ReplyDeleteI only eat half that number of calories and my jaw is always sore :)
k
GASP! I can't believe you did a blog post teasing your man about his jaw. And teeth. I hope for the sake of your ongoing fantasy relationship, that he doesn't see this!
ReplyDeleteWould it be possible to just look at MP's fantastic chest & shoulders, instead of his face, whilst on your hawt dates together? Guess that could get weird, huh......
ReplyDelete