
So, I'm searching for office inspiration. There's this beauty from Pottery Barn - I adore the bright chartreuse walls and accents. Green is my favorite color for decorating (yellow for general loving), and I would spend a lot more time with our checkbook in a room like this. Yum. I love everything - the eclectic chair, the huge window, the white furniture. The Eiffel tower print is fab - reminds me of my love affair with France and the solid year of my life when my alter ego, Emilie, ran through the streets of Paris in a cute beret. Imaginations are a powerful thing.
Then there's Freckles Chick's super serene and glam home office, which I adore.
I found this office on Rate My Space, and like its simplicity, but I may just be partial to its pendant.
And there are so many more, but putting pictures on Blogger is possibly the most annoying thing ever. So if I missed yours, take no offense, blame Google for my laziness. Maybe I'll refocus my Google anger on painting the current office chair a glossy chartreuse. Then I'll post pictures (maybe).




LOL! "Yeah....I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday....Sunday, too."
ReplyDeleteAm I right or way off?
Awww thx for deeming my office worthy, Em! =) I can't wait to see what you do w/ yours. I heart the idea of painting your chair a fun chartreuse.
Hey, this light blue office is Suzie's (nestie booboo2000) She also created decorpad.com & chicmuse.com! Check out the rest of her house here:
http://chicmuse.com/myhome.html
Somebody stole my stapler...
ReplyDeleteOur office is also the bane of my existence. There are piles of stuff everywhere. Literally. Piles of stuff stacked up all over the floor. Its a nightmare.
Great inspiration though!
I so hear you on the mamoth desktop computer. If my husband didn't have such a strong attachment to his I would slowly start breaking it piece by piece. You will definately have to post pictures of the chair.
ReplyDeletedude - quoting "OFFICE SPACE" with a blog post about office redos? can you be cheesier?!
ReplyDeleteAND HILARIOUS-ness-ER!?!?!
i only wish i thought of it first!
love the pb office -
k
G's rocking the desktop computer with oversized accessories as well. Drives me nuts! I love that first pic you posted. That wall color is stunning! And I'm pretty sure that chair needs me.
ReplyDeleteAnd one more thing:
"The ratio of people to cake is too big."
I love it!