My mom called me this morning to tell me what she'd read in the paper: IKEA is coming to Denver. No clue when or where, but it's closer than Salt Lake and I couldn't be happier.
Woot-woot! I heard that on the radio this morning and it made my day! Is that pathetic?
And I was JUST on their website yesterday trying to find out where they were opening new stores. It'll probably be a while before they break ground but I'm already planning a full day around Ikea....and dragging DH w/ me.
OMG! Your boyfriend's back! It's what you've always wanted--he's coming to you! No more long-distance relationship! You must be thrilled! Now the question remains--what to do with Mr. B?
whoo hoo! My ikea is about um 5 min away - BAD news! lol. You'll be there all the time. Yes! we do have the same table! Now that you mention it...it is a bit tall for the couch! boo. I want a round coffee table!
haha - YEA! it is definitely addicting!
ReplyDeleteWoot-woot! I heard that on the radio this morning and it made my day! Is that pathetic?
ReplyDeleteAnd I was JUST on their website yesterday trying to find out where they were opening new stores. It'll probably be a while before they break ground but I'm already planning a full day around Ikea....and dragging DH w/ me.
OMG! Your boyfriend's back! It's what you've always wanted--he's coming to you! No more long-distance relationship! You must be thrilled! Now the question remains--what to do with Mr. B?
ReplyDeletewhoo hoo! My ikea is about um 5 min away - BAD news! lol. You'll be there all the time. Yes! we do have the same table! Now that you mention it...it is a bit tall for the couch! boo. I want a round coffee table!
ReplyDeleteOh, you are lucky. I don't have one in my city.
ReplyDelete