How have I lived without you, Magic Eraser? We have a flat cooktop stove which I love the looks of - but when water boils over or a spill happens, I scrub at that thing for days before it starts to look better. I brought these home, swiped it over the stove and breathed a sigh of relief as over a year's worth of scuff marks finally disappeared.And then I thought, you know what, Eraser? If you can tackle my stove top, I bet you can shine up my stainless steel sink. And the Eraser did. And it was good. Sooo good. Better than Windex good.
And then the Eraser tackled the countertops. And the refrigerator. And the front door kick marks. And the chair marks on the walls. And tonight my eraser and I have a date with the Master bath and shower.
Am I the last person to find these little miracles? The Scotchbrite version works, too. If you need me, you can find me at the nail salon. My hard scrubbing manicure ruining days are a thing of the past.




I think you just might be the last person to hear about these magical pieces of foam. I thought NOTHING would get the pink stains out of my tub (due to iron in our water) but THIS DID. And it cleans just about everything else under the sun. Mr Clean and I are currently dating, with a good potential for engagement.
ReplyDeleteI am so with you on these. I use them at home and at preschool. Each time I move, I go through a box or two. They are amazing and clean up anything. I am glad that you too have found the love for the Eraser.
ReplyDeleteThis title made me wet myself.... okay, not actually. But, it was hilarious to me.
ReplyDeleteI also like the Magic Erasers, I find they work great for scuff marks too. I'm definitely trying it on my counters and sink. I thought that I found the answer to the flat top stove cleaning debacle with the specialty cleaner, but a magic eraser would be SO MUCH BETTER.
I looooooove magic erasers. I always wonder what they're made of. Welcome to a whole new world of cleaning. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love these things too! Our trash can lid makes little black marks on our wall and the magic eraser is the only thing that will get rid of them :)
ReplyDeleteI know right? It's like where have you been all my life?
ReplyDeleteHmmm...these work on flat top stoves?? Sold. I'm going to pick these up on my next Target trip. Thanks Em!
ReplyDelete