Pin It button on image hover

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Little Housework

I'm updating my blog roll. This is quite the anxiety inducing activity for me, and so I've avoided doing it for fear of leaving someone out and offending my precious commentors. So, look to the right. It's arranged by latest update. Leave me a comment and lemme know if I missed you, I'll fix it immediately and beg for your forgiveness for years.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I love stalking other people's blog rolls! And I'm also feeling pretty honored to be included in yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **nervously scanning Em's blog roll to make sure I'm still on it**

    Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! I am on a blog roll! (The only thing better than that would be a rye roll with ham and swiss. ba-dum-bum!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't touched mine in awhile either and frankly, I'm scared to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy I made the cut--whew! Thanks babe! ;)

    ReplyDelete