This was so good, so flavorful, and so easy - save for me thinking that the silver knob on the lid wasn't hot and burning my hand in a clenched fist pattern while trying to serve - but hey, there's no accounting for user error and stupidity. The blister on my palm has subsided and I have a cool scar on the middle finger of my left hand which I think would make for a good story - I'm thinking knife fight or shark bite, thoughts?
Anyway, head on over to Katie's blog for the recipe, and try some of her other great recipes - I've already earmarked one for my mother-in-law's birthday dinner on Sunday. This pretty green pan and I are going to be good friends - we'll just introduce oven mitts to our relationship. Stay tuned!




Dang, I'm calling you Giada (w/out the gratuitous cleavage shots). Love this recipe and am in love w/ your lime green dutch oven!!
ReplyDeleteI love your kitchen gear...why is all of it so freakin fabulous?
ReplyDeleteLOVe the green dutch oven! So FUN! And yay for that yummy recipe. it's a favorite. Thanks for the shout out, you are so sweet. And don't let me fake like I haven't done the bare-hand-to-hot-pan thing a MILLION times. I have very little feeling in my hands any longer. lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm embarrassed - I have no idea what a dutch oven is. Is it different than a normal pot?
ReplyDeleteThis ranks up there with many other kitchen things that I have learned lately - like what a "clove" of garlic is...
Kim - I just commented on your blog, but truthfully, I think they're just to add color to the kitchen. They're also stovetop and oven safe - so a lot of recipes are one pot meals - start on the stove, move to the oven. I really don't know, but the recipe was delish and the pot is cute. Haha.
ReplyDeleteThis recipe looks so good :) Love the green dutch oven. I love colorful cookware.
ReplyDeleteYou have a new reader. I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love that green! It's my fav!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the edumacation. =)
ReplyDeleteI got home this very night and opened my new Real Simple magazine (LOVE).... it had a spotlight on what kitchen products you need - a dutch oven was one of them. It even explained to me what it was. So funny!
Knife fight or shark bite?? How about vampire bite? That one gets my vote. =)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that pot!!!
ReplyDelete