Pin It button on image hover

Friday, November 28, 2008

Beautiful

I have a general belief that every girl with few exceptions has a signature handbag brand. For me, it's Coach (classic leather, I'm not one for big signature prints all over a handbag I splurge on once in a blue moon). But this year has been disappointing - everything has gold hardware and I don't do gold on a daily basis.

My BBFF (blog bff) D over at All Things G&D is a first class handbag finder with an affinity for Kate Spade with forays into Dooney & Bourke. When she posted about her latest find I zipped on over to the Dooney & Bourke website and was pleasantly surprised to find that their D&B Louis Vuitton type logo is a thing of the past.

I love this bag. Like, dot my "i's" with hearts love.


I guess a bucket bag girl because I love this shape in just about any fabric:

Maybe I'll bite the bullet and buy myself a new job present (yay!) We'll have to see how the Christmas budget goes...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GAH--I love it!! So beautiful!! :swoon

    And I love that you called me your blogging BFF--right back at ya, babe! :D

    ReplyDelete