We stumbled upon the Fanta Sea Home store and I was in love. It's no secret that I think that my house is actually located on Cape Cod or a lake in Maine rather than in land locked Colorado. White furniture, slipcovers, beadboard, L.L. Bean, Casco...I should have been born on the East Coast. This store was a little piece of heaven to me. Even walking into their store with white wainscoating and pale gray/blue water colored walls I was ready to camp out on the hardwood floor for the rest of my life. Their website doesn't do the store justice, but here's a taste.
In my next life, when I own a house on the Cape, I'll have you all over for lobster and crab legs and serve them on these melmac type plates by the water. Mmmkay?
And then in the morning you can eat your Cheerios and Fruit Loops from the matching ceramic bowls. I know, I'm nothing if not gourmet:
This is a flip flop for your wine glass. Campy? Yes. Unnecessary? Yes. Something I'd actually buy? No. But I loved looking at them.
This looks like something my mom had on my bed when I was a little girl:




The obvious solution is to move the beach! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your input on vehicles, I have heard the same about VW in particular.
I LOVE the cape! I want to move there, but the husband asked what he'd do for work. Simple answer, catch my daily lobster dinner! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a solo shopper, too! Love those wine flip-flops--too cute!
ReplyDelete