Pin It button on image hover

Monday, December 15, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

Mr. B while eating the Minestrone soup I made for dinner: "This is really, really good. It's way better than the last Minestrone soup you made. I mean, this is actually good."

Gotta love brutal honesty. If you'd like to impress your husband after a recent failure that you may or may not have known was a failure, then make this.

4 comments:

  1. Lol. Gotta love the brutal honesty that you only get from your husband. Just today, mine came running in from the garage holding a picture and said, "Look at this...you used to be REALLY skinny!" Um, thanks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when brutal honesty makes for an uncomfortable situation...somehow in my twisted mind, it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! Too cute. It's even funnier b/c the men-folk don't even realize what they're saying.

    We were watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show (don't ask me why) and I wished out loud that I was as hot as the models. The Husband goes, "I don't like hot models, I like YOU." Slick.

    ReplyDelete