
I've never had indoor plants - raised by a black thumb, I appreciate plants outdoors where other people take care of them. Mr. B grew up in a greenhouse. I'm not that into oxygen, he seems to think that oxygen is essential to life.
What about you, do you bring the outdoors in? Sound off!




I am not a big fan of indoor plants at all. They seem to make everything in the room stay covered in a film of dust.
ReplyDeleteI miss my plants! I used to have a bunch but we got rid of them when Meg started crawling! :) I think they liven the place up.
ReplyDeleteI made an attempt at indoor plants at my old house. I ended up with a big stain on my carpet from a pot spilling over and not catching it until it was too late. I hope the new owners didn't mind their little "surprise" when they moved in. Oops....
ReplyDeleteNo plants for this house so far. I may attempt to buy an orchid hat I can keep on the granite near the kitchen window, this will avoid any potential carpet stains!!!
Karen
No plants here! Well, my in-laws did give me a poinsettia in early December, which, wonder of wonders, I have managed to keep alive. Mostly I don't have them because I kill them. I have one arrangement of artificial flowers (the horror!) I keep out in the spring and summer.
ReplyDeleteLooks like if you keep the plants up they can really compliment your home.
ReplyDeleteI love indoor plants! That said, I love them in moderation. :) I have a great window in our living room and have 3 LOW maintenance plants. I only like the ones that "tell" me when they need water (aka drooping) and then perk right back up 2 days later when I finally remember to water them! ha!
ReplyDeleteI don't really do flowering plants. I take them to my mom's to be brought back to life after they've nearly died at my place. Then I leave them there.
So, I guess I'm ok with live plants in moderation as long as they're easy to care for. I think they add a touch of "life" to a room. :o
Brown thumb here too. But last summer at we found a mini palm tree and pineapple plants at IKEA. A bit brown on the edges- but hanging tough.
ReplyDeleteThe only plant to survive in my care is my African Violet...lol.
ReplyDeleteI love indoor plants. I always feel like my rooms are unfinished until I've got something leafy in them. My parents bought a tangelo tree for me around the time I was born and it's now as tall as I am and thriving in our bright new living room. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! We have a few plants, but G's in charge of them. I've been known to kill plants. Accidentally, of course. Who knew you shouldn't keep a plant on a stove top...while you're cooking?
ReplyDelete