
I cannot believe that we've been married for half a year - it honestly feels like yesterday. I love you, Mr. B. Thanks for helping me ride the roller coaster that has been this last six months with grace, humor and humility.

Wedding photos by our fabulous and fun photographers DavidLynn Photography




Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. 6 months is a big deal! Is today the day exactly?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it to the half year mark. I swear...it only gets better!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you youngin'! :) It is a great feeling to know you would not be the person you are without the man you've chosen by your side.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats girl! And here is my request...because you looked so beautiful and happy in the photos you posted...could you post more wedding photos? I would love to see the ins and outs of your big day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteEmily, I can't believe it's been that long either. Although I have to say after visiting you recently - you and B. seem real great together. A match made in heaven some might say.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Em (and DH)!! I agree, more pics! (Were some of them taken at Wash Park?)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated anniversary Em and Mr. B!! Such beautiful wedding photos--I love them!
ReplyDelete