Pin It button on image hover

Friday, January 16, 2009

Priorities

Mmmm. Mrs. Leah Maria's Raspberry Chocolate Pie.



An unread book club book. That I've had 2 1/2 months to read.




Piles everywhere after failing to unpack from a work trip.




A dog on the furniture.




But I do have a clean kitchen. With too many things on the counter.



Exercise, laundry, deep cleaning, exercise, laundry, organizing, exercise and dog training. It's going to be a busy weekend.

12 comments:

  1. That pie looks so good!!I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could eat the pie while you read the book and exercise later?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! I feel like I'm on repeat mode: work late, eat, sleep, repeat. Meanwhile my outfits get wackier and more eccentric as I haven't had a chance to do laundry.
    Awww, a sleeping pup! He probably thinks the sofa was made especially for him =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dog. Good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pie does look good! Is that an orange laptop bag? I love it. Do you mind me asking where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly how you feel...too busy for words sometimes. Definitely too busy to clean up the house...I am jealous that your kitchen is clean :) mine looks like a tornado.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. I love that dog training will be completed this weekend. Could you come here next weekend and take care of that for us? Our methods don't seem to be working.

    Good luck with your to-do lists. I also have a book club book and cleaning to do this weekend. Eeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do NOT have a clutter kitchen. I have lots of stuff on my counter. You know what they say - Out of Sight, out of mind. Maybe it's just me at my age...

    But maybe if I went though the cupboards I would have room to put that counter stuff away.

    Love your blog. Love the decorating. When can you come help me with mine??

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww he looks very sweet on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, seeing this post just made my day! I hope that eating a slice of the pie made your's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made your pineapple chicken and it was DELICIOUS. I took a picture if you'd like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emily, I don't agree. I actually think you need more things on your counters. There are so many cool kitchen gadgets to help you prepare food better and quicker. And they look great on the counter.

    ReplyDelete