I was so infatuated with
my fabulous green glass lamp from Target's Home Design Event that I decided I needed two. My bohemian hand-me down pole lamp just wasn't cutting it in the corner of the room anymore. Poor lamp, it's no fun when people play favorites. So, I scoured every Target in a 100 mile radius to find one of the last green lamps in the greater Denver area. And I had success 9 miles from home.

Replacing a floor lamp with at table lamp called for a table to support the lamp. Funny how that works.

Love this little side table (scored at 50% off thanks the bittersweet end to the Home Design Event). Ours is black with brown undertones.

I know what you're all thinking, but I promise that green is just an accent color in our house. An element of cohesion amongst all the neutral hand-me-downs. Promise.
Stay tuned for pics of a living room switch-up that inspired my lamp hunt tomorrow.
We had a green lamp at our Target this past weekend. I love the lamp shade. Can't wait to see the whole room.
ReplyDelete-Laurel
I love that lamp! And the fact that you got it for 50% off makes it even sweeter! I am kicking myself for not scooping up a few of the blue ones :(
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteI love the greeen..I wish I could find one to go in my living room..it would match
ReplyDeleteDo I spy a new sofa? You know I live and breathe this stuff, so don't hold out on me! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fan of these lamps and 2are just twice as nice!
I love it. I was totally wondering about the sofa too. You gotta spill it.
ReplyDeletePS - I tagged you at my blog. =)
that isn't a new sofa - that's the loveseat (or oversized chair) from the corner...isn't it?!?! Why do I feel like I know your stuff and I haven't ever been to your house!? Very strange.
ReplyDeleteLoved the original...love the twin.
I looked at our Target today for THE GREEN LAMP. They were gone. :o/
ReplyDeleteWell I've always believed that if you REALLY love something you probably need TWO. Good for you!
ReplyDelete