Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In My Bag

Kim at NewlyWoodwards tagged me with a fun "Bag Tag".


Here are the rules for the tag:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2. I want to know how much it costs =). And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.

I'm a rule follower, so I'm not going to clean out the embarrasing bag clutter or run to my closet to pull out a designer bag. I've given you all fair warning that things around here are far from perfect. So here goes:

I'm currently carrying this plaid bag that my cousin gave me for my birthday - so I can't tell you what it cost or even where it's from.
And now for the embarrassing mess that's in my bag:

1 - CamelBak Water Bottle: My Daily Lifesaver
2 - Pile of receipts and a paystub
3 - Orange wallet. Love.
4 - Necessary Hair Clip
5 - Uncontained health insurance card. This is how I lose things.
6 - Purse hook. My friend Emily gave this to me so that I'd stop dumping my bag over at bars and losing things (see number 5).
7 - Wedding Gift Cards
8 - Lip Gloss. Pineapple flavored. Yum.
9 - Arnicare gel. I'm sorry Pem - I had every intention of bringing this to you.
10 - Keys
11 - Blackberry - my little lover.

I tag everyone who wants to play along.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I throw my receipts and cards into my bag without putting them away too, and it drives Chris absolutely crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange wallet, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete