When it comes to your overhead lighting in your master bedroom, are you:
A Ceiling Fan Junkie?
A Chandelier fan?
or Builder Basic - nice simple?
Sound off!
I'm a chandelier girl while Mr. B's a ceiling fan kind of guy (we actually got into an argument before moving into the house about ceiling fans. Oh how young and naive). I won this round of Decorating for the Sexes, but who knows what I'm going to have to compromise on as a result.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Right now, we're still builder basic, but just because I don't really have a "feel" for the room to know what I like yet.
ReplyDeleteI don't love the LOOK of ceiling fans, but I sure do love them on a hot night!
Although I would LOVE a ceiling fan because I am always so hot at night, we have a chandieler which is nice too.
ReplyDeleteGood luck convincing your husband ;D
I too am in love with the chandelier look and my hubs would rather have a fan. Right now we have just the basics, but are definitely looking to upgrade!
ReplyDeleteceiling fan ... because otherwise I would be the "fan on a dresser" or "stand fan beside the bed". C has to have a fan. I'm liking the chandelier look though!
ReplyDeleteI totally love the chandelier look, but I don't think I could sleep without a fan. I'm jealous of those of you that can - your bedrooms are much snazzier!!
ReplyDeleteChandelier all the way! Our last place had those "boob" ceiling lights and I got so sick of them.
ReplyDeleteI don't like a fan blowing on me when I sleep; it's like having my face tickled all night. Just sayin' =)
Right now we have a celing fan( b/c of the hubs) one day I will have a gorgous chandieler to hang above my oh so beautiful bed...yeah in like 15 years when we build a home!
ReplyDeleteI am a ceiling fan junkie! Thankfully that is something we both agree on!
ReplyDeleteI do love that chandelier that you posted though!
Too funny, M is a ceiling fan kind of guy himself. He won the celing fan dabte on this house and I said that gave me many points for other things that I wanted.
ReplyDeleteright now we are stuck with builder basic until we get around to changing it.
ReplyDeletewe are both fan people - i like having air circulating, and tony always gets hot somehow. that's on our to do list.
i like the idea of a chandelier though, but i settled by putting one in the guest bedroom!
I don't have a strong opinion. I prefer having a fan in our room, but I don't care if it's a standing fan (there are some pretty ones out there) or a ceiling fan.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, our bedroom is hella hot in the summer and the fan is a necessity. Plus, the ceilings aren't high enough for a light that drops down.
But, I can certainly appreciate all the beautiful chandeliers out there.
I love the look of a chandelier over the bed but since my boyfriend puts off the heat of an atomic bomb while he sleeps, we MUST have a fan :)
ReplyDeleteI live in Mississippi, ceiling fans are a must.
ReplyDeleteWe have fan (said in a disheartened tone)because we are renter. But honestly in the middle of the southern summer, it is a good thing. But a year ago I bought a west elm capriz light (like from tyh), it is in the box under the guest bed for our "real house". I got in a bit of trouble when it was delivered- opps ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a chandelier lover. G's a ceiling fan lover. But unfortunately for both of us, we're still both staring at a Builder Bob boob light every night.
ReplyDelete