Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Green with Envy

It's no secret that I have a signature color. I've yet to paint a wall chartreuse, but from our wedding colors to our house accents, I can tell you Kermie was wrong - it IS easy being green. Well, as long as we're talking about color - we all know I'm not a tree hugger.

Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel (and everyone else) have jumped on the citrus green bandwagon. Now I'm usually the type of girl to run not walk to the nearest exit when something I love becomes mainstream (ahem, Twitter). But I just can't part with you, green.

Pottery Barn's Embroidered Dot Duvet (on sale):



And Pottery Barn's Citrus Linen Pillows



Crate and Barrel's Green Glass Rio plates would bring spring to my Breakfast Nook (and be perfect for Easter):
And their Ellie Vase - I can just picture it filled with daisies or tulips.What colors are you loving this spring?

11 comments:

  1. I wish I had the courage to paint something chartreuse! So I'm just going to live vicariously thru you mmmkay? Thanks. I'm a color phobe when it comes to my own home.
    I do LOVE turquoise accents right now, though.

    (Holy snow!! Did you have to go into work this AM? It took me 30 min to get to Boulder! I followed a plow the whole way, LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always loving green too . . . especially those polka dots and green vase.

    However the springtime fever is totally forgotten today as winter makes a strong statement! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! would you please just paint something green already, cause girl, I think you NEED it :) I think I need it too :)

    I am loving green, yellow, navy...you name it and I probably have a thing for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have a thing for black, cause I'm painting everything in sight black.

    But, I'm also a big fan of pale yellows for accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pillow!

    I have been on a blue binge for about 3 years now! And don't see it letting up any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is my favorite color. I have it in my kitchen and my sons bathroom. Although I love the color in the kitchen I am thinking about repainting it a blueish green color to tone it down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm needing some green right now too. In fact, I went into the dressing room at Banana Republic the other day and realized te 4 things i grabbed were all green. I need to stop! But I won't. My new bathroom is a toss-up b/t green or navy. decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm right there with you in your love of this green! Especially that pottery barn citrus color... hmmmm!!! I had a post about it last week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures. So glad that I found your blog. AND I love GREEN!

    Hope you will stop by my blog for a visit. I am new to blogging and I am loving all my new friends.

    I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.

    I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.
    From the comments I have already received,
    it appears to be something a little different.
    I have been so touched by the comments that I

    have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size.

    I really do want to bless people!!! I have decided that giving is life at its BEST.

    The drawing will be late afternoon on Saturday...wow that's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a green girl too ! Glad to see there are others. I just heart those C+B plates... they have them in a few very beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete