Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Goals

1) Add Strength Training to my workout twice a week.

2) Cardio 5 days a week for 45 minutes.

3) Make Corned Beef and Cabbage for St. Patrick's Day. A double "Mc" family needs to celebrate their Irish Heritage.

4) Start the seeds for the garden.

5) Plan our New York Vacation. 3rd time's a charm.

6) Touch-up Paint in the Guest Room

7) Take Casco for a long hike/family adventure every weekend to work on his recall in new places.

8) Clean out my car once a week.

9) Get 3 quotes on Front Step replacement and redesign.

10) Get the taxes done.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, especially booking your NYC vacation! I always have a great time when I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do this each month. Hope you don't mind that I am essentially stealing this idea for my blog. :) Giving credit to you of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em! Love your goals each month and then the cute way you cross them off :) Maybe I'll start that too - been trying to update my blog a little more...
    I'm going to be driving through CO at the end of this month, so include a visit with one of your favorite cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just sent our taxes in- it feels so good! I am sure you guys will get that one done. (But we always like to do taxes- because we get money back . . . maybe when we grow up taxes won't be as fun.) = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's what I think about #8 - Meh!

    ReplyDelete