1.
2. Make the bed everyday. Big fat failure.
3.
4.
5. Plan a trip with the hubs. We're not doing so well at this one. But we're loving putting money into our vacation fund, just have to plan the trip.
6. Clean out my car every Friday. This was a half successful goal - I remembered on some Fridays, totally forgot on others.
7.
8. Learn to sew a zipper and fix the slipcover on the couch. Another big fat failure.
9. Donate/sell/toss all of the things we've accumulated and don't want in the basement. Yet another epic failure.
10. Touch up Guest Room Paint. Nooope.
So February was rough. 40%. Even I strive for a little more success than 40%. Here's to hoping that I'm more productive in March.




@Twitter- Chris and I did a 5280 at the Melting Pot- Sooo Good! I hope you guys enjoyed your 5280!
ReplyDeleteAt least you make them!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget Feb is a short month- not just time to get stuff done!
ReplyDeleteI'm great at finding excuses, just not getting things crossed off my list.
I'm totally impressed that you stuck to a work out routine. A think any routines should earn more points in the overall scheme of things.
ReplyDelete