Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nursery? That's Foolish.


We're definitely not preparing a nursery this month. Or in the near future. But that was fun.

Did you play any April Fool's day pranks this year? Tell me about them - I need better ideas for next year.

7 comments:

  1. You got me too! I'm such a sucker on April Fools Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stinker.

    Seriously though, don't they say that 50% of what people are joking about, they really mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Damn, I should have seen that one coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew!! Speaking as a non-breeding-anytime-soon individual, I'm so glad you're still on our side =)

    It occurred to me when I got to work that it was April Fool's day and I had a tiny hunch that you were playing a joke on all of us. But then I thought, what if she really is preggers and I was all "HA!! April Fool!" and thus offending you and your future offspring.

    I'll stop rambling now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. unfortunately, i saw this one first!

    ReplyDelete