Mr. B and I are hanging out with our niece and nephew this week while their parents are on a fun birthday cruise. We've been doing a lot of this:

And this:

And this:

My six year old niece is teaching me how to do this:
My last experience on roller blades (4th grade) landed me with a broken wrist. But mostly we're just enjoying a lot of this:
Oh how sweet! That looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHave fun - they look like they are content and happy!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so natural for you guys:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are all having a great time, and their parents are lucky to have you to pitch in and give them a break :-)
ReplyDeleteAren't kid cuddles just the best thing ever?!
ReplyDeleteWhat game were you guys playing in one of the pictures? I couldn't read the box, and I've never seen it before.
Looks like good fun! and good practice?
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are priceless.
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun! Good luck at Blokus- I am pretty pathetic!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, you are creating such great memories for them! Times they will never forget!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, cute - how fun!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet. Mr. B looks very cute doing homework. Boy, I bet you'll be tired by the end of the week!
ReplyDeleteThis post is adorable.
ReplyDelete