But what can I say, this little blonde animal weaseled his way into my heart.

Casco got a raw buffalo bone for his birthday. We love him so much we feed him our school mascot. I know, right? (B 100% vetoed the life vest, so a bone it was).

We're not bone people. The only bones we've ever bought are Nylabones. But Casco doesn't follow rules, so when there's a bone at someone else's house, he's all over it.
So for his birthday, I did my non-splintering bone research and came upon the raw buffalo bone. Because it's raw, it doesn't splinter like cooked bones. It still has some meat on it and it's disgusting. But not to Scito. That rug is going to need a thorough cleaning.




Awww...happy birthday Casco! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Dog Birthday Casco- you are not a puppy anymore!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Casco! I'm impressed that you let him at that bone in the house. The mess is the only reason I've never bought the raw bones. I think Henry and Casco are almost b-day twins. His is next week.
ReplyDeleteHappy B'day Casco! I love that your mommy featured you...now you are officially a blog dog.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Casco!! Hiro says he's totally coming over and will take any leftovers off your paws. He LOVES those buffalo bones (and possible relative to CU Ralphie).
ReplyDeleteCasco looks so freaking happy. Like "Cancel all my meetings. I've got more important things to tend to today."
What a cutie. Happy birthday!
ReplyDelete