Pin It button on image hover

Monday, August 31, 2009

August Goals: Revisited

August was a busy month...I conquered 3 of my 5 goals, and at this point in the goal setting, I'm happy with majority rules.

1. Cook awesome campfire food, enjoy wine and good company on our girls' camping weekend we've been planning for over a year.

2. Make window treatments for the guest room. I finally know what I want to make, just have to buy the materials and get to work.

3. Tackle the pile of paperwork in the study.

4. Go golfing with Mr. B. I thought about this on lots of afternoons when we were both home from work early, but it was too hot for me to swing a golf club. I know...

5. Make homemade ice cream.

5 comments:

  1. You have to try golfing soon..I think you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you even thought of golfing. I think of pajamas more often than anything physical. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me. I'm working on a list for September goals right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...homemade ice cream sounds so good right now!

    Way to go on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good progress! I can't wait to see the window treatments once you've done them.

    ReplyDelete