Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Goals

Since setting goals for enjoying myself were such a success in July, I figure, why not do that again? But with a little work mixed in. So...

1. Cook awesome campfire food, enjoy wine and good company on our girls' camping weekend we've been planning for over a year.

2. Make window treatments for the guest room.

3. Tackle the pile of paperwork in the study.

4. Go golfing with Mr. B.

5. Make homemade ice cream.

5 comments:

  1. These are great. August sounds like it will be an excellent month for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it. I wanted to invite you to participate in my giveaway, you have until Monday to enter. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FC's August goals:

    1. Eat the homemade ice cream Em made.

    I smell success for August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha- I like Freckles Chick's August Goals.

    Chris' parents make ice cream in the summer sometimes. It is so delicious.

    ReplyDelete