Pin It button on image hover

Friday, July 31, 2009

July Goals: Revisited

I loved July. I had a blast - and since the last two weeks of the month were spent out of the State, I had to squeeze a lot of surviving, thriving and loving of the month into the first two weeks. Guess what? Mission accomplished.

1. Survive. and Thrive. Seriously had the best time with friends, family and Mr. B this month. I should set such high expectation goals every month.

2. Enjoy my favorite holiday. You can read about it here.

3. Enjoy our anniversary - wherever we are. And you can read about our anniversary weekend here.

4. Finish a house project already in the works. Our bannister still makes me smile to this day.

5. Go to a Rockies Game. We lost, but we had great seats, sat out a rain delay and enjoyed a wonderful evening in downtown Denver.


Seriously considering setting the bar this high every month. How'd you guys do with your goals?

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like fun! And what an adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to set the bar pretty low so that anything I accomplish seems pretty darn good...kinda like how I make a To-Do list then add things I've already done just to cross them off. But my July was jam-packed and I anticipate August being the same way so maybe I should raise the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great month. My July was alright, but I kind of slacked in the goal setting department so it's hard to know how much I really achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a pretty awesome month! I'm inspired to create a survive and thrive goal for August :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - Love that picture of you! That shade of pink is totally YOUR color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making all the goals! I failed miserably with mine. That is very sad considering I had vacation time too. Oh well there is always next month....hopefully I can be as successful as you were.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are such a cute couple! That picture of you two is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great month. Love that pic of the two of you. =)

    ReplyDelete