We had a fun anniversary weekend - complete with food from our favorite Chinese restaurant, a movie, a trip to the mountains to hike to Hanging Lake, a delicious dinner out, and defrosted wedding cake.
Aww sounds like a perfect 1st anniversary! :-) Ours is coming up in September, but we haven't quite planned anything for it yet. I told my hubby it was his job since I planned most of our wedding! haha We'll have to see what he comes up with! How was the defrosted wedding cake?
Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool lake. Where was it? I'll bet it was too cold to go into, right?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteCool - we're planning on going to Hanging lake during I's fall break. It looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary.
Aww sounds like a perfect 1st anniversary! :-) Ours is coming up in September, but we haven't quite planned anything for it yet. I told my hubby it was his job since I planned most of our wedding! haha We'll have to see what he comes up with! How was the defrosted wedding cake?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Last time we went to Hanging Lake we couldn't hike it because there was no parking. :(
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful anniversary weekend!! Beautiful photos!! I love hiking trips with the hubby!
ReplyDeleteNice, the lake looks really pretty. How was the cake?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! What a beautiful place!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! We were going to hike to Hanging Lake when we were in Glenwood Springs, but we ended up not having time. Next time!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Great pics! How was your cake?
ReplyDeleteawww... I love the pic of the two of you. =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Here's to many many more.
The cake was surprisingly good - I was shocked, actually. It was crumblier than a year ago, but otherwise tasted the same.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeletePS I love Hanging Lake! It is such a good hiike and a great reward at the end.
Happy Anniversary!! That's a big milestone! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm very late, but happy anniversary! Here's to 60+ more!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anni, Em!!!! Sounds like the perfect celebration to me.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I must check out this Hanging Lake!