
1. I love pizza. I could eat it for every meal, no problem. 2. I'm not into shoes. A few go to pairs of flats, flip flops and two pairs of heels. My blood sugar seriously drops when I walk into shoe stores. 3. My perfect date really is just dinner and a movie. 4. I love to learn... 5. ...but, I don't love museums unless I already know enough anecdotes about their material to feel like I'm a part of the history. 6. I really don't like going out to bars and clubs with the rest of my peers - I'm much more content at home, a house party or a fun dinner with friends. 7. I absolutely hate gambling and the entire culture (ahem, Vegas) that surrounds it.
And that, my friends, is just a little honest snapshot of me. What's one truth the blog world should know about you? Sound off.




You and I are so alike. I am with you on the shoe thing. I like shoes in concept, sort of, but I can't work up much interest in them in practice. And I'm also not into bars and whatnot. At all.
ReplyDeletei hate shoes too! once i find comfy ones, i stick with those! my wallet thanks me for this.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say we are SO much alike? scary.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a shoe person, I would prefer to stay at home, I hate gambling and I love to learn.
I'm feeling cooler by the moment that I'm similar to Emily.
I'd definitely rather stay home than go out to the bars too.
ReplyDeleteOther weird facts? I absolutely CANNOT stand the feeling of wood on my skin. Wooden spoons for cooking? Forget it. Wooden knitting needles? Out of the question. Popsicles? No way.
I'm with you on all of them except the pizza one. I am not a huge fan of pizza. Also, I didn't spend the first week of my life in ICU.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE pizza too - could eat it breakfast lunch and day no problem!
ReplyDelete::wringing hands:: Crap. I wanted our first girl date to be a tryst @ the Denver Museum, then onto drinks at a crowded bar where everyone goes to "be seen".
ReplyDeleteBut let's just order pizza and play beer pong instead. In our flip-flops.
I'm with you on most of those, but definitely #2 (I'm a size 11, shoes are hard to find), and #6. Speaking of which- wanna come over for a game night next week? :)
ReplyDelete