
Ticking? Buffalo plaid? This is EXACTLY what I had in mind for my guest room. The buffalo plaid adds a more Colorado edge to the ticking stripe. How'd you know PB? These two rooms make me want boys. Not in a couple years. Not in 9 months. Now.

It would be great if we could find 3 of them - I'll raise them through infancy, hand them to a more capable person for toddlerhood (plus toddler beds aren't cute anyway), and take them back when they're ready to start playing soccer at age 5. In the meantime, I'll just look into making plain navy roman shades...I think that fabric would be easier to track down.




Ohmahgah, we like, have the SAME parenting style. I plan to raise them according to their decor-worthy age.....I know, I probably shouldn't reproduce.
ReplyDeletethat is too cute! I'll take the kids off your hands ;)
ReplyDeleteWow.... those rooms are great. I'm not really ready for the "kid thing" either, but I love kid rooms. It's just too bad that you really should have a kid to put in them if you are going to decorate a room for a child. Bummer.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know we're supposed to just be happy about a healthy baby and pregnancy, WHICH I AM, but secretly, I was really hoping for a boy. I think boy stuff is way cuter than girl stuff!
ReplyDeleteHi, found you thru "A Soft Place to Land". Just wanted to say... I believe Country Curtains has the Buffalo Check curtains, but in black.
ReplyDelete:)