I love the texture of these fabulous Linden Street curtain panels over dark chocolate roman shades. They're kind of burlapy.
I think most people would do the lighter color on the shades and go chocolate with the panels - but this adds so much more depth and visual interest. Love it.
Those look great! I've been looking for some textured window panels like that for my office and I think these would look great! Thanks for pointing them out.
I definitely would have reversed the color, but I like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteI need to figure out what color to use for panels in my office... Maybe those would work?
Those look great! I've been looking for some textured window panels like that for my office and I think these would look great! Thanks for pointing them out.
ReplyDeletei love it too!
ReplyDeletei think it goes really well together!!
Those would look fabulous in my living room! LOVE IT TOO!!
ReplyDeleteI like this a lot. I have the chocolate panel/toffee blind combo going on in our bedroom. I would never have thought to reverse it. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree, very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mix. I love it, would look great in my bedroom!
ReplyDeleteI totally made these curtains this weekend!! They are awesome. I'll post pictures when the room is more complete (hopefully tonight). :):)
ReplyDeleteI heart JCP's Linden Street line! We have the white grommet top drapes from LS over our sliding glass doors.
ReplyDeleteI agree, the texture & chocolatey goodness combo is just delicious.