Pin It button on image hover

Friday, November 13, 2009

Gray Days

I have a new favorite color. Gray. Or Grey. How do you spell that word?! I love it for clothing. For decor. For cars. For bridesmaids dresses.

You've all met my future IKEA couch, right? Well, it now comes in gray. I would still want white, but I like that this is an option.
Just look at what a gray couch can do for a room. Lovely.


22 comments:

  1. Apparently, you spell it however you want. There's no hard and fast rule. I'm loving that sofa in gray/grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.........I am loving gray too lately.

    Check this out:
    http://windhula.blogspot.com/2009/10/finally-my-bedroom-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our living room is gray--J thought I was crazy, but he's now been converted.

    I LOVE that middle picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for the perfect gray for my office - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that gray couch! I've seen it in person and it looks great. You know, right now you get a free white slipcover when you buy an Ektorp couch...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, would that be the extorpp couch? Because I've been wanting the chair and a half for about 3 years, which oddly enough is more expensive than the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We actually have a grey-bluish couch

    I have nominated you for the Heartfelt Blogger award. Go check out my blog for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad i'm not alone!

    We just installed slate grey floors in our white kitchen and now we're picking out paint colors for our house and they're all falling in the blue-grey, green-grey, beige-grey category... Hubs keeps asking if we're going TOO grey?!? I guess we'll see... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, we've been bit by the gray bug, too. Just finished painting our living room a very light, subtle greige, and we hope to get a gray L-shaped couch sometime in the future (maybe once our puppy stops chewing on everything in sight?).

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect day to love gray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love grey/gray, too. I just don't think it would "go" in our house. too many warm colors.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heart grey!! I even dress in grey.

    It's the new black. Before that I think pink was the new black. Or maybe it was kelly green. =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Four out of five of the rooms we've painted in our house so far are gray. Love love love! I just think it looks sophisticated and really any color can be used as accents with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love gra/ey so much I'm naming my child after it. Watch, I'll do it. I went to Old Navy last night and bought a gray dress, gray tights and 2 gray shirts. This girl needs some variety, but I can't stop. Oh and the gray, navy & white is poifect together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love gray too (grey is the British spelling, though both are considered acceptable in the US). In fact, I want to paint our dining room gray. But I want to wait until we have our proper dining room set so we can find a shade of gray that fits with the colors of the table and chairs. So, that will be a couple years, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @J - Oh believe me, I know. The only problem is the closest IKEA is a 7 hour mountain drive away. My mom and I are scheming, but so far we're not having a lot of luck getting our IKEA couches to Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been liking gray walls. Where have you seen gray bridesmaid dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those rooms are stunning! I am loving gray (grey?) lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am been into gray lately as well. I agree it is so versatile. We painted the master bedroom gray and I am loving it. Now I just need to do a better job of accessorizing....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving gray/grey too. I want a gray purse for fall. And I have gray boots that I wear all the time. Now if I could only get myself that gray couch, I'd be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am right with you girl! I am really wanting the perfect grey/gray chair for my living room.

    ReplyDelete