First, let's review October.
1.Gain zero pounds while traveling for work. Okay, I may have come back from work trips up a pound or two, but I ended the month where I started it - at my happy weight.
2. Exercise in any form for 30 minutes 3 days a week. Epic Failure.
3.Plan meals for the entire month. I loved this. We threw out one week because we had leftovers a-plenty from having family in town, but it was a perfect setup.
4. Start tackling Christmas gifts. Didn't happen.
5.Put together a fabulous house warming gift for Emily. Finished, but I still haven't given it to her yet - one of the things didn't turn out like I hoped so I'm working on a Plan B.
1.
2. Exercise in any form for 30 minutes 3 days a week. Epic Failure.
3.
4. Start tackling Christmas gifts. Didn't happen.
5.
And onto November:
1. Complete all Christmas Shopping.
2. Hit the elliptical three times a week.
3. Try 2 new recipes.
4. Arrange an early Christmas brunch for my half of the family.
5. Take our Christmas card photo.




Sounds like you had a relatively successful October, all things considered! And November sounds like it will be fun. I am almost totally done with my Christmas shopping (one small gift left to buy), and I am feeling VERY pleased about that.
ReplyDeleteSo I recently decided to start planning our meals better and was doing it a week at a time, but I now realize I should just do it for a whole month. Then maybe I won't be having a meltdown every Sunday night.
ReplyDeleteSeriously? All your shopping? Done? In November? Color me baffled/impressed.
You getting all your shopping done in November makes you officially my hero.
ReplyDeleteGood work this month!
No goals for October for me - the month was too crazy so not updates. Hubby lost his job today so no goals for November either except to stay busy at my job.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work on your blog. I love all of your fun ideas.
Auntie Jan
Wow, you planned meals for the whole month?! You rock. I'm proud when I manage to plan a week.
ReplyDelete