Tell me about it! i just bought a pair of pants for them "on sale". Their sale prices are more than most stores regular prices. It makes me very, very sad. :(
Ha ha ha. I am so cracking up at that skirt. How BAD is that ? Beyond bad. Like someone took a bunch of kiddie bow ties, spray painted them gold, then sewed them on a gold skirt. Not that I mind the spray paint. Been know to indulge myself.
HA! I completely agree. So many times I wonder what they are thinking when I am looking through their catalog outfits...very strange.
ReplyDeleteI second that motion. =D
ReplyDeleteAmen, sista.
ReplyDeleteOn my wedding day, I didn't have a bow on my butt for a reason!
Yikes. Please make it stop.
ReplyDeleteYowza that is one uggggly skirt.
ReplyDeleteI second that. Love JCrew but my budget doesnt always. But what is the deal with that skirt!
ReplyDeleteTell me about it! i just bought a pair of pants for them "on sale". Their sale prices are more than most stores regular prices. It makes me very, very sad. :(
ReplyDeleteLike I said...clothes this season SUCK.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha. I am so cracking up at that skirt. How BAD is that ? Beyond bad. Like someone took a bunch of kiddie bow ties, spray painted them gold, then sewed them on a gold skirt. Not that I mind the spray paint. Been know to indulge myself.
ReplyDeleteChris says, "Yeah, that is pretty stinking ugly. When can they come over for dinner?" So . . .
ReplyDeleteI agree 100%. Yes, try it one more time and maybe they'll get it right!
ReplyDeleteI agree. I love bows, but really?!?!
ReplyDelete