Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Goals: Revisited

1. Continue spending 45 minutes on the Elliptical three days a week Is this the first time ever I actually met my workout goal for the month? Maybe.
2. Add in one day a week of strength training, yoga or pilates.
3. Order our new couch. Three years in the making, but it's ordered and I could not be more excited!  Pictures to come.
4. Sew something fun.
5. Plan meals for the entire month.
6. Include two new recipes in that plan and share the results on the blog. Check them out here and here.
7. Knit something - a blanket, a scarf, anything to get my skills back in shape.
8. Start garden planning and preparation for the spring.  I'm excited for our garden this year - Basil of course, a few other choice herbs and some new flowers.  We'll start the seeds after we return from Italy.
9. Pick one of our many Catholic church choices and make going a weekly habit.  I missed a week, can't cross it off, but we did pick one of our many options.  It just happens to be the hardest to get to.
10.  File our taxes.


6 comments:

  1. Niiiiece, Em! Can't wait to see your new couch.

    The fact that I'm up before noon on a Sunday is a goal accomplished on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy? I clearly don't read well, if I missed a trip to Italy. When do you get to go?

    And, I"m wondering what you decided on for strength training? I'm also very proud of myself, because I've actually joined a gym and gone regularly. It's practically a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero for even posting your goals every month much less accomplishing any of them.

    And I am with Kim...how did I miss Italy?? We are traveling there this summer and are super excited...can't wait to hear your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you had such a great month! Can't wait to see your goals for March.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! You did great this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! I wish I was half as productive.

    ReplyDelete