1. Tackle office paperwork with a new organizational system. I organized, but didn't put a new system into place...yet.
2. Touch-up and paint trim throughout the house.
3. Plant basil seeds for the herb garden. Looks like we'll be buying our seedlings this year.
4. Have the lawn aerated.
5. Reseed bare patches in the backyard. Holding off on this one until May to allow for the aeration and fertilizer to do their job first.
6. Consider overseeding the entire backyard. See 5.
7. Replace Casco's pool with a newer model. Something tells me I was expecting summer to start in April this year. We'll wait for warmer weather - and sales on those plastic baby pools.
8. Do something that resembles exercise 3 days a week.
9. Make homemade bread. Italy spoiled me, the grocery store loaf isn't cutting it anymore.
10. Feed Mr. B a side with his dinner at least twice a week. I'm pretty good about getting an entree on the table, but my mind does not think in side dishes. I didn't keep track, but I think there was usually more than just the entree on the plate.
I can't believe it's May tomorrow - that is crazy!
Totally random question - where did you get your bedside lamps in your master bedroom? I've been looking all over the place for silver lamps like that and I can't find any that I like!
I think you had a great month! A couple of summery things didn't happen, sure (and given the temperature at the moment maybe that's for the best?), but you WIN at everything else!
@Kim - Those lamps are from IKEA (you now I can't stay away!) and were super reasonable. Here's the link: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10163874
LOL at your wishful thinking! Did you guys wake up to snow yesterday too? We've been planning on laying our patio but the Colorado "spring" is not cooperating! That's what we get for planning yardwork in April!
Wow! Is it that time already? Another month gone?! Good for you on achieving so many of your goals!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's May tomorrow - that is crazy!
ReplyDeleteTotally random question - where did you get your bedside lamps in your master bedroom? I've been looking all over the place for silver lamps like that and I can't find any that I like!
I think you had a great month! A couple of summery things didn't happen, sure (and given the temperature at the moment maybe that's for the best?), but you WIN at everything else!
ReplyDelete@Kim - Those lamps are from IKEA (you now I can't stay away!) and were super reasonable. Here's the link: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10163874
ReplyDeleteLOL at your wishful thinking! Did you guys wake up to snow yesterday too? We've been planning on laying our patio but the Colorado "spring" is not cooperating! That's what we get for planning yardwork in April!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, you got a lot done! I need to put "paint trim" on my list.
ReplyDeleteGreat work! Looks like a super successful month.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you made homemade bread! Mine always turns out short and dense -- yours looked super tasty!
ReplyDelete