Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Technical Difficulties
My blog is not updating in Feed Readers, and I'm trying to figure out the problem since I know most of my readers read the blog via a reader. Hopefully we'll be up and running soon! In the meantime, feel free to click through to read any posts your reader is missing - you know, if you're going through imperfect withdrawals and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




That's strange. I haven't lost any of your posts in the Reader (I don't think).
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where you went!
ReplyDeleteI just thought you were being unusually quiet! I wonder why this post came through and the others didn't?
ReplyDeleteOH, there u are........just emailed you today making sure you were all ok! Good to know.
ReplyDeleteThose ruffle tees are the bomb baby!!
I think there was a google issue or something yesterday. i had the same problem with my wordpress blog not showing up in my google reader.
ReplyDelete