Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ask Away

I've got a busy week ahead of me - a fun weekend getaway and a lot of other things going on next week, so I might be off the grid for the next few days. So, I figure we'll give the "Ask Anything" post a try. I love reading other people's answers and I'm trying to strike a balance between superficial and personal here at imperfect.  Sooo, any questions for me?   Anything you've been dying to know, want clarification on, or just want to throw out there?You can ask me anything, I'll answer honestly, and we'll see how it goes!

14 comments:

  1. What do you eat when you don't feel like cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your favorite book?

    Tell me about going back to work--are you excited? Nervous? Elated?

    What kind of cell phone do you have? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is your project list for your house? (Ours is really long and always seems to grow rather than shrink!)

    What has been your favorite DIY project to date?

    What is your favorite room in your house and why?

    I think Q&A is fun and I look forward to reading your answers. I've always enjoyed reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I should know this, since we've chatted so much, but I don't actually know what you do for a living! (but of course, you don't have to say if you don't want to!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were you and Mr. B planning on having a baby or was Thomas a surprise?! How do you feel about going back to work? Did you always hope to be a working mom or would you rathe be a stay at home mom?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you have a 'To Do Before Baby Comes' list and what was on it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the board and batten in Tommy's nursery and am contemplating using that style in my dining room to lighten up the room. What size boards did you use? How high up the wall is it? Do you have any tips for smooth installment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's different, better, more challenging, etc., than you expected regarding motherhood?

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a fellow grilled cheese lover I'll give you a superficial question to answer :) what kind of cheese is best (I sound like dwight on the office) and which bread? White, wheat, ciabatta, challah?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea!
    What is your favorite website to visit? What food do you hate?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to know about your job. What would your dream job be?

    Will you come visit me? (I'll buy wine and we can go to IKEA.) I'm not sure that this is the kinda question you were looking for, but I thought I'd throw it out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's your favorite paint color? How much does Mr. B help with home improvement projects, and how much of a say does he ave in what you do?

    Also, Casco seems well trained, how did you and are you training him?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What makes you cry real tears?
    What do you want to be doing in 40 years?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm interested to know why you are so open about your own identity and Thomas's, but not Mr. B's.

    ReplyDelete