From day one, people have said Thomas is my twin. My look, my spiciness, my scowl, my birthmark. And of course, there's some Mr. B in there - a tall and skinny body type, long toes and feet, and ear to ear scars. But when I took Thomas's 4 month pictures on Sunday, there was no denying he was my kid - right down to our ears.
Hello mini-me. And let's take a moment to fully appreciate the plaid wallpaper in Caroline's kitchen back in the day. Sweet.
I know I need to post sweet potato recipes and I have an awesome pot pie recipe to share, but with our whole family being sick, work and immunization fussiness, I'm wiped out. I'll get there.





that's amazing!! glad to know he's yours ;)
ReplyDeleteLucky you! He's so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI do see so much resemblance! How cool! It will be interesting to see if he continues to look just like you as he grows up, or if he sometimes looks like Mr. B!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Love the wallpaper, too. I'm fairly certain that my mom had the same wallpaper as Caroline.
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Love the wallpaper, too. I'm fairly certain that my mom had the same wallpaper as Caroline.
ReplyDeleteWow, Em. It is hard to even tell the difference. Both of you are adorable!!! (And so is the wallpaper. ;o)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see a photo of Thomas I can't get over how gorgeous he is. I think it's in the eyes. And I guess this is a compliment to you too, because WOW, the resemblance is striking!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love the side-by-side comparison photos!! :)
ReplyDeletewow! I actually thought both pictures were of Thomas at first glance! That's an incredible resemblance, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! I love the ears especially :).
ReplyDeleteYou two could be twins!
ReplyDeleteWow. That is amazing. Very adorable - both of you.
ReplyDeleteYou both are cuties! : )
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute comparison, there's no denying that he's yours.
Manymomentsofme.blogspot.com
Ok, I didn't read your captions at first and wondered why you posted two pictures of Tommy at 4 months right next to each other. It's nice to see the resemblance. And if I haven't said it before, he's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYou're totally right, he's your lil boy doppleganger! I'll need to dig up some of our baby pics to see who Gabe resembles bc we're getting mixed opinions.
ReplyDeleteOh and when you say birthmark, is it on his forehead? Gabe has one in between his eyebrows and I'm wondering if it'll fade.
Awwww...... That is so amazing that you two look so similar. I can't wait to see if your twin-dom continues!
ReplyDeletehe IS a mini-you! how adorable!!
ReplyDelete